Mentorship for academic clinicians is critically essential. Academic clinicians will have six benefits from mentoring:
1. They will get more research grants.
2. They will publish more papers in refereed journals.
3. They will get faster academic promotion.
4. They will be more likely to get to stay at their educational institutions.
5. They will report higher academic ‘self-efficacy.
6. They will report greater career satisfaction.
The Department of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC), initiated the formal Mentor-Mentee program (MMP) in January 2020.
This website is the resource for the faculty mentors and the mentees to advantage themselves from the Mentor-Mentee Program maximally.